Monday, November 30, 2015

Do Now 11/30

One person that I am thankful for is my Mom. I am very thankful for my Mom because she always does everything for me. She buys be things, puts up with me and does a lot more for me. She's always is getting me the things I want and she always trys her best to make me happy. She's always there for me and she always is there is help me with anything. I am very thanful for her.

 Another person that I am reallyt thankful for is my Dad. My dad is always helping me with my homework when I need help. He's always there for me. He is always nice to me even if I am sometimes mean to him. He's always going out of his way for me.My dad is always giving my money when I go out with my friends and he always buys me things. He also always buys me my favorite foods. I am very thankful for my Dad.

 I am also really thankful for my grandparents. My grandparents always go out of their way to make me and my sisters happy. They are letting my older sister move in with them and I am thankful for them to let her move in. My grandparents are always buying me things. They always get me little things that they find around stores or if they find something they know I like they get it for me. They are always driving me around to go shopping, to go eat with them or even from Moonachie to WR. They are always there for me no matter what and I am really thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment