Monday, December 14, 2015

Do Now: 12/14

If I were chosen to wear a invisible cloak  for 1 day I would do a lot. I would try to stop bad things from happening. I would do these deeds when people don't know its me. I would try to stop people from getting hurt and doing bad things. I would help someone out if it looks like they are a hard time. I will stop people from doing bad things.

If I can do these things it can pervent people from doing bad things, getting hurt and stop bad things from happening. I will help anyone that looks like they really need help. If I see a teenager about to do somethings that might not be a good idea I will try to stop them. If I see someone about to do a bad thing like stealing something, someone about to get hurt or something even worse I will stop it from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment